It's already end of Day 2 before I know it.
Everything just seemed like yesterday. Why time pass so fast T.T
But now with a more definite aim. To plan ahead for the future. ugh. The anticipation for next year's execution of everything just excites me. Quite a bad habit! Countless sleepless nights from hype over this. And probably too extreme that my studies fall back on its priorities. No wonder every time I came to the comp with the intention to study it often ended up in searching for careers, trips, shopping, etc etc etc. Haiz. So no discipline me.
But anyway, seems like life is a bit more structured for me now; more or less the usual schedules every week. lessons, tuition, driving(coming up!) and training for SCM! Oh my I'm so unprepared for it. Shall make it a point to train at least once or twice every week. And my shoes! I haven't even shopped for a proper one at Queensway yet. ugh.
Yup. Most important thing. I hope I dun tabao any modules. That will break my plans for next yr totally. So yea.
Quite late. hmm. Where is dear... Ok guess shes still outside enjoying. Shall go sleep then. Tired tothemax. Nights.