Was reading up on some articles and land developers' projects. And got a bit too excited.
Why? The PLAB issue.
The removal of PLAB for Singapore's development is going to be a hit. Developers are all getting excited on what to make do with the land area available, and existing developers will be thinking on how to sky-scrape their lands when the height restrictions are removed.
Me too. I was intending to move to that area, once any Condo or Housing projects spring up. Not say it is one of the best locations available, but to think of being a "pioneer" at an area that has not been used by the public AT ALL just makes me feel WOW I AM PART OF HISTORY-MAKING OF THIS AREA. wahhahha. View is nice too!
Plan as such: I've got 17 years. By then I should have a flat of my own or whatsoever. Save up more liquid cash, pump in more investments, and whatever sidelines I can do. By 2026 Projects should start kicking in. Dump in whole chunk of my savings into it to secure a historical location at the heart of PLAB. Hopefully I can get the highest floor or at least with an open view to be able to enjoy sceneries at the comfort of my own home.
Stupid, naive plan? Yes I know. But which success does not begin with naive mindsets and ideas? HAHA.