I did not forsee that this day will come.
Yes.
Guess what. I am down with an official mid-20 crisis.
Not sure if it is a disease or what. maybe some already had it and not known to me; I am going through this episode at this time. Way behind all my peers. Where the job market is badbadbad.
Anyways, to spell it out, Unemployed. For a moment I even forgot how to spell/type it out. And never did I realise that I have to stamp this word on my current Job status..
And so. I am now rotting. for the past week. "desperately" searching for jobs. On one hand parents and pressure within myself is pushing me to just settle for a job already; on the other hand friends are asking me to slow down, take a deep breath, look around and see where you should head towards.
I am always shooting this phrase "more haste less speed" at myself. Happened umpteen times. I hope this is not going to be a repeat of the effects of my own misjudgement.
Right now. While my friends, schoolmates are feeling productive about their long hours at work, I am just waiting for news that seem to take forever to come. Wait. Just wait. Is this all I can do?