It's been a while. Time seemed to zoom by, and now I have gained a new family member.
Introducing my daughter MeiYing! She's such a handful and kept me and dear and my mum busy through day and night, but the joy that she brought us so far has been worth it :) now then I could feel the happiness a parent gains from watching their own flesh and blood, alive and kicking, responding to you in the "cutest" way possible.
Nearing the end of the year (soon). Remembered 1 year ago my mind was still fresh from that romantic honeymoon in Hokkaido. That's where we got the name for her (Biei). There's a love story behind her name so I'm hopeful she can inherit the love from us and mould it to her own in future 😘
Life's pace just keeps accelerating. Who knows when is the next time I get to drop by here. But there's one thing I know: everything is on track.