It's been a year plus since I came here! Yeah ikr. It's been too many things going on in my life and I just could not find that time and energy to pop by here. I shall make it a point to come here once in a while to unwind, or maybe brush up on my writing skills. I've fallen victim to so much jargon and Singlish that I almost couldn't find myself that English speaking anymore. To add on I could not even speak proper Mandarin, and having liked Chinese since young that is so worrying.
So, quick update, moved into my new home, quite happy with what I have at home so far. Nice view, lots of natural wind, cool, woody colours in my home, simple yet practical furniture, a baby friendly environment. Just kind of not too used to my kitchen sink yet though, cos it was a tad too low for my height. either I had to bend down a bit to do my dishes or I risk knocking my eye onto some utensils hung on the rack above, cleverly avoiding my line of sight.
And the 2nd baby is on the way! My small family is no longer small; can call myself "Huangster"家族 already! So now staying with 3 girls, when will we have one boy added into the family for the balance..?
Have struggled to save up so much money, to pay my debts primarily. Slapped with a huge debt to my parents + in laws, the stress is only here to stay. Everyday I am praying that my pay cheque doesn't run out before my next one. Sigh. Everlasting worry.
As the year draws to an end, I felt I had come a long way. But I had to tell myself that the road ahead will only get harder. The only easy year is yesteryear. Ugh. Need to psych myself up.
It's getting late. Gotta catch up on my sleep before another busy weekend. Cyaz!