Live has been hectic this month as I focused more on work and learnt a new jap song (for no fucking reason, right?)
Seems like the optimism in January was short-lived. Correction immediately rode on the potential news of prolonged elevated interest rates, cessation of COVID support packages for business, and more realistic balance sheets.
Popular on the headlines are Keppel Corp and SMM's merger deal, roping in massive trading volumes on affected counters and probably shortsellers laughing their way to the bank.
Finally, some movement in Boustead as it made a daring move to acquire Boustead Projects under its umbrella. However, its game is much more on top than expected and thus faced the upward pressure to its offer price. An offer price too high is definitely not a good deal for Boustead shareholders.
Tech market is peaking. Demand is slowing as tech companies report less than favourable sales volume amid heightened political and economic uncertainty. UMS took a hit.
Looking forward to next month as I await a few Dividends. March shall be my another 'bonus' month. This time I shall pump all my proceeds back into POEMS to build my warchest.
Warchest: 23.69
Dividends received YTD: 0.00