1H2023 has been underwhelming for me. Had a work chat with my sup and grateful that the chat woke up my idea. It wasn't pleasant but at least I am aware now of where I stand. Was so shocked that the previous SHs never told me about my performance, mostly 客气话.
Anyway, I fell into lull period this month mainly cos of work. I forgot what else I did this month. Weird uhh. But general sensing in the market is that expectation of bank rates moved stock prices around. Fund shifts due to the weaker-than-expected economic recovery for China also added more trading to occur in SG market.
I saw that SIA, Sembcorp and YZJ were the biggest bets in June. Rocketing before a correction down to a more realistic level. So much so that Temasek also play TP. I ended up being a bystander for this wave since I chose to save my funds for my house.
My TPH ended up a penny-not-worth-trading stock. Daily volumes not even enough for people to play buy/sell call. Could see it's on a downward trend... How shld I move my positions on this stock? Advice?
And oh. I noticed my CDG opened a window to add. Wow. Share buybacks were even more telling that the price will go up.. Stupid me never add, see la now up 15% from its low this month. Wasted.
In any case, I received a few letters to attend AGM: SIAEC on 20th July at MBS, MIT and Netlink Trust on 19th July afternoon at their respective business offices. Hmm...