I've finally decided. To bite the bullet and move on with my 2 failed stocks - econ and the place hldg.
They are not holding out well. Well, not that they didn't perform; econ was at a hype when I entered just right after the IPO. Paper profits peaked at 0.04 per share, and there was a coming down curve, shld have hopped off the train when it just started to come down. Greedy me wanted to wait, and ended up sitting on a close to 50% loss.
Likewise for the place hldg. I guess I am one of those fish that got hunted down by camper traders.. they waited for me to enter so they can exit. Sat on another close to 50% loss.
In the end realised losses of abt 3.5-3.6k. Couldn't bear to count the amount. 越想越心痛。
Anyway saving grace is that market started to recover upon weaker inflation data. Market confidence pumped as banks started to dip into the red. REITs all bottoming out, slowly but surely recovering. Entered FLCT at 1.06 using my loss making proceeds.. hope it brings me some luck to push the price up.
Strangely, I did not receive any Dividends in Nov..
Update #24:
Warchest: 684.09
Dividends received YTD: 2690.51