As many would have seen it coming - that 0.5% cut was a desperate attempt to paint a rosy picture for the market. Well, not quite. Inflation data bounced and we are on the way down in terms of confidence of another rate cut - not likely to happen in Nov unless fed I politically motivated to.
Reits saw some light, but went back into the dark. Now all very red like before the rising sentiments of rate cut. I tried offloading FLCT and Keppel Reit, seems to work. But dumped it back into a rubbish stock - AEM - with a tinge of hope that I can recoup my losses, even if just a bit.
Nope, it went down further. But after all these lessons I feel that I should still hold; I lost one chance to exit and cash out abit of margin. I must remind myself to cash out if the 2nd chance comes.
It's nearing the end of the year... from what I observed, year end prices will usually find some support and relief. Should I..?
Update #35:
Dividends received YTD: 2101.25