Has it already been... 3 years? Wow time flies...
Sadly I did not manage to hit my 80k target, cos of so many foolish trades I did this year. Could have hit if I did not let emotions get the better of me.
Anyway, I am probably going to try trading next year, starting with following SGBBT recommendation. set aside 5k or something, see how far it brings me.
Anyway, did not track much as I was busy with work; rate expectations corrected most stocks as Fed gave a modest 25 pip cut and a conservative interest rate outlook for 2025. Only towards the end of the year did some kind of rally pushed up the market a bit. But my REITs tanked even more.. I thought my FLCT was entered quite low already but did not expect it to go down even further.
And Mapletree Ind Trust play smelly... I knew I submitted the scrip dividend late but marketing trading price was at 2.21, they decided to take in my submission and issue me at 2.30.. wow... I mean its peanuts la, but to play like this...
I took a chance to sell off my AEM at 1.43, considering I missed so many boats out of greed, I shall just materialise that tiny bit of profit, 1 trade at a time. Think this is more a logical trade than an emotional trade, and seeing how AEM always fluctuate, it should perhaps come down sometime again for me to enter?
For 2025 I aim to pump in another 10k - def should hit 80k target liao la.
Update #37:
Dividends received YTD: 2505.16