All peaceful until I started trading more furiously after the budget speech. All hell broke loose as retailers got shorted by bb. From a high of 3.2, dived down to 2.21 within 4 days. There was lots of financial bloodshed.
At this point I realised what is cut and reduce... appears poems would update my average price even as I sell down and buy back. But that adventure came super costly... wiped out 2.4k and counting :( really can't sleep well.
Anyway, I had to remember this feeling, cos tts the actual feeling of trading with emotion. I had to learn to desensitise myself to that impulse and emotion. Was really rough thinking about that loss..
My investments are not helping either, Genting, Lendlease, Mapletree Ind trust went to all time low, lucky I out FLCT before it went down further.
From investment pov, makes sense to add, but.. Genting I could have cut some losses at 0.78 and bought back in at 0.70, but greedy me didn't do tt :(
Lendlease gave me scrip option, but I now hesitant whether to subscribe, knowing that it will go down even deeper...
MIT? FORGET ABOUT IT.
Anyway on the investment front, Trade tariffs shook markets again, resulting in billions wiped off multiple stocks in every exchange. Shortists beam with delight as they cashed out on heavy losses borne by retail investors.