This month was a huge gamble... I loaded big on the blue chips. Singtel, Genting, Keppel...
All my stocks sank into the red. I was trying to find the bottom but couldn't see the trough - yet. My funds are running low and I should see the stocks bottoming out shortly, with increased optimism on the Geopolitical situation.
Same news - US-Iran conflict swinging oil and shipping stocks, AI again carrying tech sector and particularly NASDAQ to ATH. But on my end, I haven't been monitoring much, just thinking which red is better entry. Long shot, I hope I betted right.
Addvalue was a miss for me, although I cashed out small profit. Could have heeded the signs but the mentality of "cut loss" set in when I should be on "take profit" mode.
Hope for a better month in June. Again, not much time to monitor the market.
Update #54: