Do not dwell in the past,
Do not dream of the future,
Concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Ahteo's "PROFILE"
Whoever I am.

Happily married
Proud daddy of 2 kids







Away to them
♥Aixin ♥Amanda Lee ♥Andy ♥Audrey ♥Bethia ♥Chin Ping ♥Clovis ♥Cynthia ♥Zhen En ♥Bang Jie ♥Kang Lih ♥Dwayne ♥Jiayi ♥Junjie ♥Kang Rui ♥Liting ♥Lun Kuang ♥Pamela ♥Shaun Tan ♥Shermin ♥Weixiang ♥Wilson Tan ♥Xiying ♥Xinzhen ♥YeeLing ♥YiLing ♥Yvonne Lim ♥Yuekai


Memories of Friends
♥January 2008
♥April 2008
♥July 2008
♥October 2008
♥January 2009
♥April 2009
♥July 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥May 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥November 2011
♥December 2011
♥January 2012
♥March 2012
♥July 2012
♥August 2012
♥September 2012
♥October 2012
♥December 2012
♥February 2013
♥March 2013
♥June 2013
♥September 2013
♥October 2013
♥November 2013
♥January 2014
♥February 2014
♥March 2014
♥May 2014
♥June 2014
♥July 2014
♥August 2014
♥October 2014
♥January 2015
♥February 2015
♥April 2015
♥July 2015
♥September 2015
♥October 2015
♥January 2016
♥February 2016
♥April 2016
♥July 2016
♥December 2016
♥March 2017
♥April 2017
♥June 2017
♥October 2017
♥January 2018
♥August 2018
♥December 2019
♥June 2020
♥January 2021
♥March 2021
♥June 2021
♥July 2021
♥October 2021
♥November 2021
♥December 2021
♥January 2022
♥February 2022
♥March 2022
♥April 2022
♥May 2022
♥June 2022
♥July 2022
♥August 2022
♥September 2022
♥October 2022
♥November 2022
♥December 2022
♥February 2023
♥March 2023
♥May 2023
♥June 2023
♥July 2023
♥September 2023
♥October 2023
♥November 2023
♥December 2023
♥February 2024
♥March 2024
♥April 2024
♥May 2024
♥June 2024
♥July 2024
♥August 2024
♥September 2024
♥November 2024
♥January 2025
♥March 2025
♥May 2025
♥June 2025
♥July 2025
♥August 2025
♥September 2025
♥November 2025
♥December 2025
♥January 2026
♥March 2026
♥May 2026
♥July 2026
♥August 2026
♥September 2026


Project D Update #56
Friday, July 31, 2026 9:43 PM


This month killed almost all AI related stocks, both upstream and downstream. Almost like bubble burst when fears of AI overvaluation exploded worldwide. Fortunately, confidence managed to hold, thanks to "blowout" results by Microsoft.

Took up an opportunity to trial "cut n reduce" method. Used AEM. At first it looked okay, netted around $200+ in profit. But strategy not resilient enough for the semicon plunge. from a high of $10+ down down down to $7. almost 30% drop. Too fast that my cut n reduce could not keep up..

Analysing my strategy, realised I am too hesitant. At 9.4X I could have exited with mere dollars in total losses but I tried my luck and pushed my TP at 9.50. And it u-turned, and dived to a point of no return. 9.00, 8.50, 8, 7.50... and all I could handle is to cut 100 shares at price X and re-enter at price Y. Well averaged down a bit but costed me $400 in realised losses. Plus up to 2k more unrealised loss.

But somehow the SGBBT group could pull it off, I suspect it is the same strategy, just more exit positions, and act promptly when price is right. I might guess there are several positions laid out before market open, and knowing the stock would be "range-bound", can definitely land on a lower price for buy back.

And scaredly me, could have exited more at 8.5 and re-enter at 8.1, that would have reduced my loss by at least $400, but... oh wells. not emotionally strong enough to handle this roller coaster of trades. even near closing I could have re-entered at 8.2 but hesitated.

Anyway, I am pretty much banking on the sentiment, will AI continue to be that resilient, or will that confidence give way? will the bull track find an end? Am I able to offload my cart before reaching the end?

Just food for thought.

Update #56:






All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.